You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- Baby steps with Instagram
- My 7 steps to ‘spin straw into gold’
- New do’s and don’ts for using Storify
- PWAC chat summary: How to ask for referrals
- Does removing the date make you a cheater?
- 7 ways to improve your non-profit annual report
- Push For Your Tush results are in
- Don’t wait for perfection; start, already
- Spending hours to save pennies on insurance
- Forgive me for suspecting lawyers are paid by the word
Blogging Books Communications Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Expressive writing Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips