You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Pinterest is big business for small business
- Enough with the labels!
- Chat summary: When, why, how to hire a freelancer
- Mother of the groom? Make your speech from the heart
- Frightened? Good, that’s one way to grow
- 10 dirty lies about working from home
- Who vs. whom: An easy way to remember
- Great resource for freelancers: The Independent Life
- 5 tips for saying you’re sorry
- Secrets of podcasting success revealed
Blogging Books Communications Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Expressive writing Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips