You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- Bravo to a prize that discourages bad writing
- Dear IABC: About that conference…
- Put your CFO hat on! 10 tips for small business banking
- Make better decisions by throwing away what you think you know
- Don’t let fear stop you from growing
- Insults, buzzwords and pirates: It’s Friday Fun!
- Storify do’s and don’ts
- Why there is a Coming Out Day, and why it matters
- Here’s how to use social media to find clients and build relationships
- Get noticed with effective content
CategoriesBlogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Rants Social media Spam The independent life Wordnerdery Words Writing tips