You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- Take the dull out of digits
- Jargon? Doesn’t sound best of breed to me
- Eyes and ears still key in the digital age
- 3 steps for newbies to get the most from Twitter
- Use expressive writing to explain complex ideas
- Cut! 11 ways to meet a stingy word count
- How do you give your creative head a shake?
- 7 ways to sabotage your employee e-newsletter
- 10 years of blogging? Time for a blog post
- Resist the initialization of the world (please)
Blogging Books Communications Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Expressive writing Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips