You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- How do you reach “non-desk” employees?
- To bid or not to bid on that RFP?
- Pricing tips for indie communicators
- Runs with undies
- Reports of print’s death are exaggerated
- LinkedIn turns up the noise
- Mitch Joel talks ‘access, not ownership’
- Plumbing the depths of your website with analytics
- Why newsletters still have value in 2015
- Please stop ‘hacking’ your life
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips