You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- The ultimate list of pricing resources for independents
- Avoid jargon monoxide with the Son Test
- 10 ways to jump-start your blogging mojo
- My new mantra is, ‘Why not?’
- Lessons from the Dogfather
- The expressive language of loss
- Write your own Twitter bio, please!
- Remembering my Dad
- The best of the Red Jacket Diaries so far in 2014
- 12 innovations in internal communications (a report from #IABC14)
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips