You know it’s a good idea to stay away from jargon, or what I like to call the “secret handshake” between insiders. Sadly, many people (many of them in high places) do not. My guest post at Advantis Communications is a reminder of why it’s a good idea to ditch the jargon.
Recent Blog Posts
- The most epic, amazing, all-star, kick-ass blog post ever
- Have some fun with collective nouns
- Accessible websites boost SEO, too
- Give and get the lowdown on shopping in Toronto
- Cold winter breathes new life to frosty words
- Guest bloggers allowed, but you’d better be genuine
- 7 things I’ve learned in 7 years of blogging
- What kind of content should you put in association newsletters?
- Thinking about hanging out your shingle? Start here.
- New year, new words we’d like to banish