Are you keeping up with social media? You could spend lots of time tinkering or reading up on the latest social media networks. Or you could attend a session with an expert, as I did this weekend.
Recent Blog Posts
- Clever LinkedIn – I clicked, did you?
- 12 tips for reducing email overload
- Friday fun, Mother’s Day edition
- Start your business already! Here’s some advice
- Fight for readability with five easy fixes
- Seven pet peeves about Twitter use
- Panelists agree: Social media changes everything
- Boring topic? 3 secrets to spin straw into gold
- Make your media pitch relevant
- Remembering Joan, 35 years on
CategoriesBlogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Rants Social media Spam The independent life Wordnerdery Words Writing tips