In this month’s newsletter, I’m revisiting a common question: How often should you publish an employee newsletter? A lot depends on whether you’re delivering news or providing background and perspective, how big it is and how many people are working on it, and how long it takes you to produce a quality publication. Some colleagues […]
Recent Blog Posts
- In my Sept. newsletter: How often to publish
- Is it curtains for the ‘full stop’?
- How to harness the power of the inbox
- Lose the legalese to be understood
- ‘We’re making changes to our fees’
- In my Aug. newsletter: 4 steps to a meaningful mission statement
- Peek vs. peak; is it so hard?
- Jargon and insider language? The Olympics have ‘em
- Abuse of ‘resonate’ weakens a strong word
- Friday Fun: Spam version
Blogging Books Communications Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Expressive writing Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips