How often should you send an employee or subscriber newsletter? As with many areas of communication, the answer is, “It depends.” The April issue of Wordnerdery talks about some things to consider, revisiting this blog post from 2012. Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know in the comments. Image by ‘renjith krishnan’ and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.
Recent Blog Posts
- How often should you publish your newsletter?
- Life is short; get screened
- New Toronto shopping guide is out
- IABC session shares tips to help you transition your career
- 4 quick ways to get your workspace organized
- Simple blogging tips (or, don’t do what I did!)
- Sending an email newsletter? Here are a dozen ‘don’ts’
- The most epic, amazing, all-star, kick-ass blog post ever
- Have some fun with collective nouns
- Accessible websites boost SEO, too