I recently met someone whose company had “gone totally digital” — no business cards. She admitted it was often awkward. Yes, a business card may seem unnecessary in a digital world where your contacts are easily found on LinkedIn. A business card may seem old-fashioned. You still need one. Here’s why: 1. You don’t have […]
Recent Blog Posts
- You still need a business card! Here are 9 reasons why
- How to block the three biggest crimes against plain language
- Truly awful writing to inspire you
- In my Sept. newsletter: How often to publish
- Is it curtains for the ‘full stop’?
- How to harness the power of the inbox
- Lose the legalese to be understood
- ‘We’re making changes to our fees’
- In my Aug. newsletter: 4 steps to a meaningful mission statement
- Peek vs. peak; is it so hard?
Blogging Books Communications Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Expressive writing Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips