How do companies communicate with their employees these days, when so many don’t have a desk or a computer? How do you reach those who work in a mine, in the cab of a delivery van, on the sales floor? Since it’s been a long time since I’ve been in a home office, curiosity sent […]
Recent Blog Posts
- How do you reach “non-desk” employees?
- To bid or not to bid on that RFP?
- Pricing tips for indie communicators
- Runs with undies
- Reports of print’s death are exaggerated
- LinkedIn turns up the noise
- Mitch Joel talks ‘access, not ownership’
- Plumbing the depths of your website with analytics
- Why newsletters still have value in 2015
- Please stop ‘hacking’ your life
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips