The last time this happened, in 2012, a Google search pulled up a piddling 31,000 hits. This time, “lost my blogging mojo” brought up more than 700,000 results. I think I am in good company. There are lots of reasons why I seem to have lost my blogging mojo, including the ache and fracture in [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 ways to jump-start your blogging mojo
- My new mantra is, ‘Why not?’
- Lessons from the Dogfather
- The expressive language of loss
- Write your own Twitter bio, please!
- Remembering my Dad
- The best of the Red Jacket Diaries so far in 2014
- 12 innovations in internal communications (a report from #IABC14)
- What the new anti-spam law means for e-newsletters
- APEX award for Wordnerdery!
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips