You may have missed the latest crop of words welcomed (or possibly just reluctantly allowed) into the English language, but you have surely heard many of them. Binge-watch is one example, something I did with some friends catching up on Downton Abbey seasons, and others did watching episode after episode of Breaking Bad. Besides binge-watch, [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Are you keeping up with the adorbs new words?
- PIC session shares how to market yourself with social content
- The ultimate list of pricing resources for independents
- Avoid jargon monoxide with the Son Test
- 10 ways to jump-start your blogging mojo
- My new mantra is, ‘Why not?’
- Lessons from the Dogfather
- The expressive language of loss
- Write your own Twitter bio, please!
- Remembering my Dad
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm Dogs E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips