This time of year, corporate sustainability reports bloom like algae in a lake. These reports show the efforts a company makes to do the right things for the environment and the community. However, the language that describes what they do is often thick with jargon. And there’s no getting around multi-syllable words like “sustainable” and […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 ways to simplify your sustainability report
- Take control of meetings to shine
- Set the tone with words
- Don’t let LinkedIn intimidate you
- How do you reach “non-desk” employees?
- To bid or not to bid on that RFP?
- Pricing tips for indie communicators
- Runs with undies
- Reports of print’s death are exaggerated
- LinkedIn turns up the noise
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Readability Social media The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips