Any writing can be improved by careful attention to words that convey meaning or emotion, or metaphors and analogies that bring a concept to life. The July issue of my newsletter, Wordnerdery, shares some wonderful examples of expressive writing I’ve found related to grieving and loss. It’s way less depressing than you might think! Here’s [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- The expressive language of loss
- Write your own Twitter bio, please!
- Remembering my Dad
- The best of the Red Jacket Diaries so far in 2014
- 12 innovations in internal communications (a report from #IABC14)
- What the new anti-spam law means for e-newsletters
- APEX award for Wordnerdery!
- What’s your question?
- Why you shouldn’t ignore Google+
- Geeky content can drive reputation
Blogging Books Communications Crohn's Customer service Dispatches from the dorm E-mail Event reviews Freelance writing Friday fun General nonsense IABC IABC conference Life Life is short Marketing Networking Newsletters Punctuation Social media Spam The independent life Wordplay Words Writing tips