If you publish an e-newsletter, remember to keep in mind “what’s in it for my reader?” Doing so will help you avoid the mistakes that often cause readers to unsubscribe or ignore your messages. Many of the items on the following list are the “don’ts” listed in the February issue of my newsletter, Wordnerdery, which [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Sending an email newsletter? Here are a dozen ‘don’ts’
- The most epic, amazing, all-star, kick-ass blog post ever
- Have some fun with collective nouns
- Accessible websites boost SEO, too
- Give and get the lowdown on shopping in Toronto
- Cold winter breathes new life to frosty words
- Guest bloggers allowed, but you’d better be genuine
- 7 things I’ve learned in 7 years of blogging
- What kind of content should you put in association newsletters?
- Thinking about hanging out your shingle? Start here.