- The Seattle Public Library stages the world’s longest book domino chain to promote its summer reading program. Check out all the people staged casually reading amid the fun!
- Jane or Jones? Match the quote to Jane Eyre or Bridget Jones’s Diary.
- The UK’s Bookseller magazine gives out a prize each year for the Oddest Book Title. I always get a bigger kick out of the droll commentary than the admittedly odd book titles. This year’s winner was Goblinproofing One’s Chicken Coop.
- Tattoos – sometimes a little creepy – inspired by books.
- Treehouse, dollhouse and other unusual libraries.
- Sweet idea! Little free libraries.
- Book poetry, aka poems formed from the spines of books.
Are you a book lover? What funny or interesting items have you found related to books?
Image: Stack of books by “Master Isolated Images” and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.