Thank goodness, Akismet keeps blog spam at bay. But every once in a while, I look through the spam holding pen to check out the most recent catches. I have to say, those spammers are getting quite creative, even if their grammar, excessive use of exclamation marks and the web addresses associated with their attempted posts give them away. Here are some of my recent favourites:
- “Today I have got no doubt that you’re seriously clever plus fantastic blogger!”
- “You have really interesting blog, keep up posting such informative posts!”
- “Excellent website! We really appreciate the way it put in at home with my eyes and also stats are well crafted.”
- “Hey! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.”
- “For starters thanks Google to redirect me in this great posting! I became really searching for it and today I will be totally clear regarding it.”
- “Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!”
- “At this moment I’ve inevitably you are actually good and good article author! You just taught me to very clear about this niche very carefully. Many thanks.”
- “Some really interesting info, well written and loosely user pleasant.”
Just think if spammers took all the time they spend creating new forms of spam and used it for good. They would solve world hunger, for sure.
Have you had any funny, unusual and/or creative spam lately? Do share!
Image credit: Patchareeya99 and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.