- Some great examples of expressive writing I’ve run across this year, including terms like “tunefulness and chewability” and “cowpats.”
- Here’s why you want to blog, including the fact that you’ll get more traffic and leads.
- Some helpful tips to fine-tune your LinkedIn profile. You do have a LinkedIn profile, don’t you?
- How to use social media to find clients and build relationships.
- If you’re on the hamster wheel struggling to keep up, read this reminder about why you need balance.
- Why should people buy from you? Make sure your website helps seal the deal.
- Fight for readability in your newsletters and other material with five easy fixes.
- Summarizing Twitter conversations helps people get up to speed after the fact; here are some do’s and don’ts to, er, get it write/right.
- Asked to write about a potentially boring topic? Here are three secrets to spin straw into gold.
- If you’re writing for the web, here are some tips to help you deal with impatient readers.
Thanks for reading!
Image by Stuart Miles and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.