The flurry of #IABCWC13 tweets and jolly Facebook posts about exciting adventures in New York has bombarded me for days, each one a sharp reminder that I did not attend this year’s IABC World Conference.
I’m feeling a little sad about that, although it turned out to be beyond my budget this year. I missed the earlybird deadline, and it wasn’t extended as long as usual (of all years, with all the turmoil going on!). Add in a few unexpected expenses, and here I am in Canada.
I also went back to relive earlier conferences in my previous posts:
- Chicago 2012: Networking tips, my first report, a second report and a foodie roundup.
- San Diego 2011: Overview and session notes.
- Toronto 2010: The first report and more highlights.
- San Francisco 2009: The first report and more highlights.
- New York 2008: Another three-part report, with the first roundup, more highlights and food/fun summary.
I’m already planning ahead for IABCWC14 in Toronto! Anyone with me?