- The annual National Punctuation Day throws out another challenge
- A recap of the contest for the worst opening sentence ever (following in the footsteps of “It was a dark and stormy night…”)
- Some examples of wordy, awkward, jargony words and phrases to avoid
- The last dispatch from the dorm and the end of my two-year BA degree program
- Movember gets more press and pushes aside non-sexy causes like IBD research
- Tips to polish your LinkedIn profile, including a great photo and compelling headline
- The Brogan vs. Kawasaki smackdown, a comparison of the Twitter performance of these gentlemen for a class project
- Tips for writing estimates and proposals, and encouragement to stay away from RFPs
- Do what scares you! Encouragement to overcome your fears to learn and grow
- 5 business lessons learned at the spa, including be confident in your value and offer options.
See you in 2013!
Image: “supakitmod” and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.